Sunday, April 1, 2012

Our Weekend in Photos



I hope everyone had a great weekend, we did. Is it just me. or did it pass just a little too quickly? Here is our weekend in photographs. Take a look at what we did at Sara's House this weekend. I will post the recipes for everything posted tomorrow. Have a great night!





Roasted Asparagus for Sunday dinner.
Spring isnt officially here in Sara's house until I have made oil and  vinegar  cucumbers.   I could  eat the entire bowl by myself. These are a staple in my house during Spring and Summer. 
My Lemon Tarts I made for dessert. They are so petite and pretty. They tasted amazing.  
The lemon curd I made for my lemon tarts. This was our dessert for Sunday  dinner.
Here is the Southern Georgia Caviar I made for a get together on Saturday. This is great for  parties because it is very versatile, you can use it as a dip, or a topping. It is delicious.
Kaile is concentrating very hard on drawing her picture.
Kristin posing for me to snap a quick photo. 
My Spring green vanilla cupcake with cream cheese frosting. This is not  my best work , but I thought the colors were very pretty.




1 comment:

  1. Sara, Love seeing all the different things that you cook. I never heard of the caviar recipe. It looks healthy too. Maybe great for Summer? Your kids are so cute!
    xo
    Kim

    ReplyDelete