Thursday, March 29, 2012

Instant Chocolate Cake

I know I'm on my chocolate kick again, but I can't help it, it seems to be an addiction. Eating it doesnt seem to be the addiction, cooking it does. I love baking anything to do with chocolate, getting to eat the finished product is a nice bonus. Anyways, I was browsing the internet today, and came across this chocolate cake recipe from Food Network. It literally takes 3 minutes to make it, 3 minutes! I knew I had to try this when I got home from work.. Dinner was made, and then afterwards I made the cake. It was pretty good for only taking 2 minutes to cook it. My kids were impressed, so that made me happy. Give this recipe a try on a week day when you are crunched for time, and have a craving for something sweet.







ec


Instant Chocolate Cake 
recipe from www.foodnetwork.com

Whisk 1/4 cup flour, 5 tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1 egg, 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, 3 tablespoons of milk, and a dash of vanilla and salt until smooth in a large ramekin or mug. Microwave for two minutes. Let cool in microwave for 1 minute, then serve.





1 comment:

  1. Sara, This looks yummy. I think this is something my kids could try to make themselves too!

    Have a good weekend!
    Kim:)

    ReplyDelete