Thursday, May 3, 2012

Privet House




It has been awhile since I have posted anything on my blog, and well I found something that is definitely blog worthy. Two words, PRIVET HOUSE. Privet House is a gorgeous antique shop in Warren, Connecticut with many beautiful things. The best news is Privet House has collaborated with Target to make a collection coming to stores May 6th. Guess where I will be on Sunday? TARGET! I have tried to peak at the collection , and from what I have seen, I will probably not have any money left in my wallet after Sunday's trip. Here are a view photos of Privet House I found on their website. It's ok to drool, I did. If I lived anywhere near this shop, I would never be home. I can imagine spending hours just looking at everything. Be sure to check out Target on Sunday, and I will post my finds after my trip. Have a great afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment