Friday, December 6, 2013

Pomegranate Raspberry Sparkler


Weather permitting, we are hosting my dad's 65th birthday party at our house tomorrow evening. I have been trying to come up with an idea for a festive cocktail to serve at the party. I wanted something fun, simple, and perfect for a holiday party. I think I came up with just that! One of the best things about this drink is it can be made into a kid friendly version. This way the kids feel like they are getting the same "fancy" drink as the adults. I absolutely love the color of this cocktail, perfect to serve at a Christmas party. Enjoy!

Pomegranate Raspberry Sparkler

1/4 cup chilled Prosecco ( You can substitute Ginger- Ale for the kid friendly version)
1/4 cup chilled Pomegranate Juice ( I use Pom Wonderful)
2 small scoops of Raspberry Sorbet ( I used a 2 inch cookie scoop)
Fresh Pomegranate Seeds for garnish

In a chilled champagne or wine glass add in the two small scoops of sorbet, the pour in the Prosecco, then the pomegranate juice. Garnish with the fresh pomegranate seeds. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment