Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Summer Cocktail : Sorbet with Prosecco

One of my new favorite things to do is make cocktails, and who doesn't love a good cocktail? Especially when it's 103 outside like it is today! So I decided to share with you one of my favorites, Sorbet with Prosecco. This recipe is simple, inexpensive, and so pretty! I made two drinks using prosecco and lemon balm in each one, but switching it up by changing the flavors of sorbet in each one. The colors are beautiful for summer, and this would be a great drink for an alfresco dinner party or even a baby shower. You could easily swap out the prosecco for ginger ale. By using a few of the same ingredients, you get more bang for your buck! Enjoy!



Sorbet with Prosecco

1 pint of raspberry sorbet ( I used Talenti Roman Raspberry)
1 pint of blood orange sorbet ( I used Ciao Bella brand)
1 bottle of prosecco, chilled ( I used Fancy Pants brand)
2 sprigs of lemon balm ( I used some from my garden, but you can easily use mint or thyme)


Place two of your favorite glasses in the freezer for a few minutes to get nice and cold. Once chilled place two scoops of sorbet in each glass, I used raspberry for one glass, and blood orange for the other. Pour in the prosecco almost to the top of the glass. Then add a sprig of the lemon balm and drink up.





No comments:

Post a Comment