Friday, February 17, 2012

Bargain Find

A few days ago I blogged about the three new things I want to purchase for my living room, and a ceramic garden stool was one of them. Guess who found one today? Me. I found this green garden stool at TJ Maxx for $30.00. I could not pass it up, and I was afraid if I didnt buy it today, it would be gone tomorrow. I am so proud of myself for finding such a good bargain because anyone who knows me will tell you I am not a bargain shopper. My mother used to tell me she would take me to a store when I was younger and I would somehow manage to pick out the most expensive thing. My husband would agree so he will be extremely happy about the money I saved today. I kind of have champagne taste on a beer budget, but I am slowly learning to be a more savvy shopper. What is something you have purchased for a steal lately? Happy Friday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment