Friday, December 23, 2011

Desserts Desserts and More Desserts

I have definitely gotten in the baking mood over the last few days. I have written down about  13 new desserts I have found on the internet or in magazines in the last two days. Normally I am not a baker so this is brand new for me. In honor of my mood I will be cooking dessert after dessert tomorrow. What better day to make desserts than Christmas Eve? The kids will have a blast helping me, and it will pass time until they get to open their gifts. I think I may try to spread my dessert ideas over the course of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. This way we can keep a couple of the desserts here for tomorrow night and then we can bring a few to my uncle's house for Christmas Day. So far this is what is on our dessert menu at Sara's house tomorrow: Cocoa Coconut Balls, Cinnamon Bread Pudding, Easy Sticky Buns, and Mini Glazed Strawberry Cupcakes. I will be posting pictures soon! Happy Holidays everyone and goodbye for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment