Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Birthday Party Planning



Hope Elizabeth



Hope's birthday will be here before we know it, so I started the birthday party planning today. I find it better for me to start the planning now, rather than later.  Hope is very lucky because she doesn't have to share her birthday with her siblings.  She thinks this is totally unfair by the way, she doesnt understand why she has to have her birthday alone. My other three children were all born in October, so  we usually have  two different cakes, but they have their birthday parties together. I know I should do individual parties, but this way the guests only have to come to one party, and this is much easier. My children dont seem to mind because we usually end up doing a halloween themed party for them,which they love. Hope will turn 8 on April 5th (cannot believe she will be 8). She has decided she wants a sock monkey themed party, she loves monkeys. I have decided to have her party at our house, in the backyard, weather permitting.

We have decided to rent a bounce house for the party, they are always a huge hit for our kid's parties. These things will entertain your children for hours, and they are very reasonably priced. So many things to do invitations, cake, snacks or food, and decorations. Even though the planning can be stressful at times, I enjoy every moment of it. After all, it is a celebration of another year of her life. I will be sure to post pictures of her party on the blog. The  picture of the cake we are having made is posted below. Pinterest is great for party ideas. Happy hump day everyone.

Hope's cake will be two tiered and will have the number 8 on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment