Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dinner Parties

I know I have already written one post today, but I decided to do two, because it is beautiful outside. I have to keep reminding myself it's only February. I have been looking at Pinterest all morning, and now I am feeling inspired by all the outdoor dinner party ideas. I love parties. Now I am even more ready for Spring and Summer, which in my opinion, are the best seasons to have outdoor parties.I will be sure to post pictures of my upcoming parties onto the blog. Anyways, here are a few of my favorite dinner party ideas from my Pinterest board "Let's Have A Party". Until tomorrow, have a great afternoon.







2 comments:

  1. Sara,

    Great ideas. I'm going to save these for summer! I especially love the votive one! Thanks for your note about my blog. I have only recently started getting comments too. I think it takes a while, but you have great stuff, so I have no doubt you'll have lots of followers soon!

    Kim:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim,

      Thank you again. The votive one happens to be my favorite. I am a sucker for candles and lanterns. You are welcome for the notes, I love your style. Im sure it will take a while for people to start commenting. Have a great day.

      Sara

      Delete