Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Smores Bites


I was craving something sweet when I came home tonight, but I didnt really have time to make an extravagant dessert. So, to get my sweet fix I decided to make smores bites, you cannot get anymore simple than this. They taste just like a smores, minus the marshmallows. I try to cook and bake all through the week, even when I am working 10 hour days. Just call me superwoman. Having meals with my family every night is important to me, afterall it is a rule at Sara's house. The photos of the smores bites are not the greatest, I was in a hurry because I didn't want to miss the season finale of Parenthood. I love that show. Have a great night everyone. 








Smores Bites

2 packages of honey graham crackers, crushed.
1 package milk chocolate chips
1 can of sweetened condensed milk

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Put the graham crackers in a bowl, then add the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Combine well. Mixture will be very sticky. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray well with cooking spray, or just spray the baking sheet well with cooking spray. Spoon rounded teaspoonfuls onto the baking sheet about an inch apart. I use a melon baller to spoon out the mixture. Bake for 10 minutes and then remove from oven. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment