Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Favorite Time of Day

The weather is absolutely wonderful today, and it will be a great night for sitting on the porch swing with a margarita, watching my dogs run through the yard. Today has been a margarita kind of day, or maybe 5 margaritas. No matter how horrible my work day has been, the best part of my day is coming home to my kids. On Wednesdays, the doctor I work for usually runs late, which gets me home about 7pm. I usually arrive home to a messy house that was spotless when I left that morning (because of my excessive cleaning) , and children full of energy. I gripe about the house and ask the kids to settle down a bit, but to be quite honest, I dont know what I would do if it were different. A messy home and busy children are home to me. It is my favorite part of the day. Do you have a favorite part of the day? A weekly ritual? Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment