Monday, March 26, 2012

Random

Here are a few photos of some random things from my house. Some are new, some old, and  some are of things I have made. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. This is my way of showing a bit more of who I am. 


Magic Cookie Bars I made for the BBQ yesterday. So simple and delicious.  Go to  any search engine on the internet and type in magic cookie bars, and you will find so many recipes for these.


My husband and I bought this old metal lawn chair at a flea market last summer, and my  husband has been collecting them ever since. We now have 8 of them. Three have yet to be painted, so they keep the old patina to them. These chairs are perfect for a gathering in the backyard on a warm summer day.

The W is from Anthropology, and it was one of my purchases from my shopping trip last Friday.  I love the vintage look and I thought it would be a nice piece for our mantle. I love old letters. You will find them all over my house.

A bowl of lemons and limes sits on my kitchen counter. They add  beautiful Spring color, and  they are always at reach for making my salsa and lemon curd.




No comments:

Post a Comment