Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring Fever


Good morning. I have decided that I am officially addicted to coffee, which is very strange because I once despised the taste of any kind of coffee. I also try to stay away from anything with excessive amounts of caffeine because I suffer from ADHD, but oh well it tastes so good. As I was drinking my 20 ounce mocha latte, I was thinking about how beautiful the weather is again today. The temperature is suppose to be 84 degrees today. There is no doubt in my mind that I have spring fever. I have been looking at items for Spring on the internet for the last two weeks, so last night I decided to purchase a couple of things. May I just say that I think Anthropologie is becoming one of my new favorite stores. Anyways, here are my two purchases. Have you bought anything to get ready for Spring recently? Do you have Spring fever?



Farmer's market baskets from Anthropology. I bought two of these in white for all of the fruits and vegetables we buy at our local farmer's market this year. These will look lovely on my countertops with fresh strawberries in them, or placed in the fridge. These are adorable.


Twirl from Kate Spade. This perfume smells amazing and the scent is very reminiscent of Spring.






2 comments:

  1. Sara,
    I love Anthropologie too and we are supposed to get one in our town soon. I hope it happens. It's funny you posted the berry baskets because I have been wanting the same ones! Wouldn't they be cute in the frig or on the counter with fruit in it? I'll have to try that Kate Spade perfume..

    Kim:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,

    We unfortunately do not have an Anthropology in the small town I live in either, but luckily we travel to Tulsa fairly often and they have an Anthropology there. Thank God for the internet! Haha. You definitely should try the Kate Spade perfume.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete