Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Preparation


Today we prepared for our Easter celebration at my uncle's house tomorrow. We colored Easter eggs, and Hope colored herself. The entire right side of her face was blue at one point. I thought she had turned into a smurf. I spent 6 hours in the kitchen today, baking one thing after the other. I even managed to make dinner in the middle of all the baking. The house is clean once again, and the kids are sleeping peacefully in their beds. I hope everyone has a blessed Easter holiday.

Blake. He isn't a fan of picture taking, but I managed to snap a  quick shot of him. 


Kaile always has a smile on her face.
Kristin showing me what she thinks of the camera today.
Hard at working coloring the eggs
Eggs of all colors
Hope Elizabeth being silly.

1 comment: