Monday, June 4, 2012

Family Reunion in Arkansas



Happy Monday. I hope everyone had a good weekend, ours was great but very busy. We left on Friday morning for my father's family reunion in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. I haven't been to Eureka Springs since I was 7 years old, so it was nice to be able to go back there with my children. The trip started off a bit rocky, we ended up having a flat tire on the mountains driving into Eureka Springs, not to mention it was only 62 degrees and raining. Saturday we had the reunion, then did some sight seeing. Sunday we returned home. We are hoping to go back before the end of the summer.



This photo is of all of the first cousins, my dad is the one in the white tshirt. It was nice to visit with my dad's family and here all of the stories from their childhood and teenage years. It almost makes me forget my father is 64 years old, 64 just doesnt seem possible.


My husband was kind enough to take this picture of all of us, Im the one in the black tank top, standing next to my brother and my mother. My kids look so enthusiastic about taking this picture dont they? The lady in the yellow is Mary Lou, my second cousin. We stayed in her cabins during the summer when I was younger, lots of memories. I am so glad I decided to come up here.

My goofy husband.



1 comment:

  1. Cute photos Sara. Looks like fun and reminds me of visiting my husbands family in Kentucky. You'll be glad you took all those photos together later.
    Have a good week.

    Kim:)

    ReplyDelete