Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Night + Day 29 + 30 of Thanks

We bought a few new Christmas items over the last couple of weeks. I didnt realize I had gotten this much stuff until I laid it out on the table tonight to organize it. We put our tree, decorated the fireplace, and had a little fun with our Elf on the Shelf . I will post pics of everything tomorrow. We are kicking off the holidays and December with cookie making, Christmas movies, a photo session, and a little more Christmas decorating. How will you be starting   December?
Day 29

I am thankful for the opportunity to travel to new places this year. It was such a great experience for our family.

Day 30

I am thankful for the courage God gave me to go after my dreams and do what makes me truly happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment