Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Pioneer Woman's Sheet Cake + Day 28 of Thanks

I have been craving chocolate cake, not just any chocolate cake, I wanted to try the Pioneer Woman Sheet Cake. I am in love with this cake. It is absolutely divine. Eating it reminds me of my childhood. My mom makes a cake very similar to this every year for Christmas. I took her a few pieces and she has decided I should make it this year. Yep, it is just that good. Half of the cake is gone already. I expect my husband to come into the kitchen around midnight and eat a few more pieces with a cold glass of milk. He does things like that. I find myself going back for just one more bite and by now I think I am on bite 12. I am afraid I am going to have to be like Miranda on Sex and the City in the episode where she makes a chocolate cake and keeps eating it. Finally she has to throw it away, but eats it out of the trash. Then finally she pours dish detergent all over it so she will not eat anymore. Yep that is going to be me. I am a little pathetic when it comes to chocolate. I dont have much willpower. Then again, unless you are allergic or a fitness fanatic, who does? Well thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great night.

Day 28

I am thankful for chocolate. Go figure?

No comments:

Post a Comment