Friday, December 21, 2012

An Early Christmas Gift



Anyone who knows me can tell you how much I love my Starbucks coffee each morning. During the colder months I will have a grande white chocolate mocha. During the Summer I enjoy a grande mocha frappuchino. The funny thing is I had never really liked coffee until about a year ago. I was headed to work, super exhausted, and I thought coffee might do the trick. It did and since then I have been hooked. The closest Starbucks is about twenty miles away so I cant really justify going all that way for coffee. Well I can...........but I won't.



Anyways, my point is Allen and the kids got me the Verismo 580 system by Starbucks. It was an early Christmas present. This machine is awesome and super easy to use. I have been making my own white chocolate mocha lattes over the last few days. I am no barista, but I am improving. Today I made the first latte that tasted exactly like Starbucks. Allen has even started to drink coffee. He likes the caramel brulee lattes. This machine is something our whole family can enjoy. I made hot chocolate for the kids with it. Awesome I'm telling you.....awesome. The price is very reasonable too.



Now I can enjoy my lattes at home each morning without ever having to leave my home. Go to your local Starbucks and see for yourself. It would make a great Christmas gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment