Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas + 1 Year Blog Anniversary



Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday with your families. I know I am. Snow is in the forecast so I am really keeping my fingers crossed for a white Christmas, especially for the kids. There is something magical about snow + Christmas. It reminds me of my childhood. As I write this blog post in my warm and cozy home, it reminds me of all of the blessings God has given my family this year.

Yesterday was my one year blog anniversary. I was going to write about it yesterday but couldnt find the time. I cannot believe a year has gone by already. Blogging has been a wonderful experience for me. After starting my blog last year, I began to read other blogs. So much inspiration and talented people out there. I feel like I have made friends with people I have never met before just by reading their blogs. I am still working on my food photography and my writing. Hopefully by this time next year Sara's House will be even better. Happy holidays from my family to yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment