Sunday, December 30, 2012

Creme Brulee



I was looking around on Pinterest last night and stumbled upon a creme brulee recipe. I love creme brulee. It sounds so fancy and intimidating, however, this recipe was very simple. I made it for all of my toughest critics (aka the kids and husband) and it is a keeper. This was a great excuse for me to finally use my new kitchen torch.

This was my first time to bake or make anything in a few days. I have just been enjoying my family and a little down time. I have been in a mood to watch movies and just relax. I never get like that, must be the weather. We got our snow on Christmas Day. It was beautiful.

I cannot believe another year has gone by. Where does the time go? We are going to bring in the new year quietly at home with our kids. There is no place I would rather be. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment