Friday, January 11, 2013

Style Resolutions - Kitchen



As I mentioned before our kitchen is galley style and a bit small. The house was built in 1983 and the kitchen is in need of an update. We remodeled the eat in part of the kitchen, but not the main kitchen area. Last year I received a KitchenAid mixer for Christmas, but it was too large to fit on the counter. The more I used it the more it became a pain to drag it down from the cabinet. Well the problem is now solved! While shopping at Ikea I found a butcher block kitchen cart. I dont know why I didnt think of this sooner? Now I have access to my mixer at all times. Its pretty and functional. The bottom shelves are great storage for my cookbooks or extra wine bottles.


It also has rollers so I can move it when needed. Hopefully, we will get to start on the real kitchen renovation soon. Until then I think this will work just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment