Saturday, January 12, 2013

Style Resolutions- Pillow Covers



Our living room, entry, and hallway are all painted the color Stonefence by Behr. Depending on the time of day it either looks a bit more blue or more gray. During Christmas I had red cable knit pillow covers on a few pillows scattered around the living area. With the red pillow covers, the room looked a bit more blue. I wasnt really pleased with how it looked. I wanted something a bit more neutral and toned down to match the overall decor of the living space. I love neutrals. So while we were making all of the other changes around parts of the house, I purchased new pillow covers for the living area. I found the  ikat patterned cover and knew I had to have it. It worked very well with the gray + tan cover I already had.



I already had this velvet pillow cover but didnt like just having one pillow on our oversized chair. It needed something. I found a  linen hopsack cover at PotteryBarn on sale for $18.00. I ended up buying another blue one and a white one.



Now our living space is complete. Are you working on a style resolution? Maybe around your house or maybe even a wardrobe change?

No comments:

Post a Comment