Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What I've Been Up To



Hello Everyone! I am so glad to get back to the blogging world. It seems like I have been away for months. Sara's house has been very hectic over the last few days. I feel like we have been more time in doctor's offices than at home. Last week the flu finally came to our house. Kristin had it pretty bad. Kaile had a mild case. Thank GOD! Hope had the stomach bug. Terrible I'm telling you, terrible! Hopefully we have rid our home of all sickness for the time being. In between doctor appointments, school functions, and other activities I have been baking and making a few things. Soup has been a staple in our house this week. Potato with pancetta and leeks has been the favorite. I have made it twice in two weeks. I will post the recipe later this week. Oh I almost forgot, we painted the kitchen this weekend. You can find the color here.  Here are a few photos of what I have been up to. I will be sharing all the recipes later this week. Im hoping things will slow down for us after this week, but probably not. Have a great night everyone.















No comments:

Post a Comment