Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lately


This is going to be a mini post because time is getting the best of me. THERE ISNT ENOUGH TIME IN THE DAY ! The next few months are going to be absolutely crazy. There will be Girl Scout meetings, soccer games, volleyball games, Spring break, Hope's birthday party, Easter and a surgery all in the next few weeks. I am going to try to blog as much as possible even if it's 9:30 in the evening. Over the last few days I have been baking. I have made these and this. The brownie tart is a chocolate lover's dream.


The kids are always wanting donuts for breakfast so I thought why not make my own? They loved them. This way I can control what goes into them. The chocolate glaze is very similar to the icing on a Texas sheet cake. I could probably eat the glaze alone with a spoon. I didnt but I could have. If you dont have plans on Sunday morning then make these donuts. So easy.
Well goodnight everyone and thank you so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment