Thursday, February 7, 2013

Peanut Butter + Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies



This afternoon I decided to make the peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich cookie recipe I found on Pinterest. I am so glad I did! The moment I tasted them it instantly took me back to my childhood. They reminded me of oatmeal pies I ate as a little girl. The peanut butter cookie alone is soft moist and delicious. But then you add the homeade marshmallow frosting and it just makes the cookie. They compliment each other. This recipe was so fun to make. I had no idea making marshmallow creme could be so easy. If you dont have a sweet tooth this recipe is not for you. These sandwich cookies are a bit on the sweeter side. A nice tall glass of cold milk will pair perfectly with them. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment