Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Style Resolution : New Pantry


Hello everyone! I am so happy to be back to the blogging world. We have been busy doing a small renovation project. I finally have my pantry I wanted thanks to the hard work of my husband. It was my valentine's present. We moved our washer/dryer and turned our old laundry room into our new pantry. It made perfect sense because the area is right off of the kitchen.

I am so pleased with the way everything turned out. I finally have a place to store my serving dishes, cookbooks, and baking supplies. Plus so much more. My kitchenaid mixer is too tall to fit on the counters in the kitchen so this was the perfect place for it. Now it can stay plugged in and it will be ready to use any time I need it. We used a ceramic wood tile on the floor. The floor is my favorite part. It completely changed the space. I used leftover paint we recently bought for the kitchen on the walls. Using the same paint color really gives both spaces a cohesive look. They flow together nicely. Our shelves came from Ikea. I am so happy with how the renovation turned out. Let me know what you think? Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment