Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hello Again

Hello everyone. It has been such a long time since I last wrote a post, and to be honest, I have been contemplating not blogging anymore. I have been blogging for two years, and in the beginning I enjoyed it tremendously. Over the last year it has sort of felt forced, and anytime you are forced to do anything the outcome cannot be good. I felt like I wasn't blogging for myself anymore, more like I was blogging to compete. Before blogging, I thought I made pretty great food, and lived in a nice home. After entering the world of blogging and social media, I no longer felt that way. I suddenly felt like I wasn't good enough, and felt a need to be better. I am all for improving yourself, but it should be for the right reasons. Not because you feel inadequate compared to others. Somewhere along the way I lost me. Comparison is the thief of joy. So true! Anyways, with that being said, I decided to keep blogging. I am going to write, and most importantly, be myself. It feels great to be writing again. Lots of great posts planned for the next couple weeks. I'll be back with a proper post tomorrow.....I PROMISE. Goodnight everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Anything you do out of love for your family is always right, always enough and never compare you or your home to anyone else. Your kids are sweet, your husband is nice and your home is very cute and filled with alot of love. Little girl--there is nothing else.. oh, I am gonna copy your pantry. Now I bet you know me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Now I do Ms. Patti Foust!

    ReplyDelete