Monday, January 23, 2012

Fireplace

I love fall. I took this picture of our fireplace in late September. I love decorating the house for fall and Halloween. This is our fireplace after I finished decorating it last year. The fireplace was originally different shades of brown and the mantel was dark brown. Yuck! I didnt like it so I painted the entire thing white and I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. My husband was totally against painting it at first, but now he loves it too.


 Everything except the photographs came from Potterybarn. I love Potterybarn! I would move into the store if they would let me. They have the best fall decorations. I bought the two lanterns a couple of years ago and they have stayed on the mantel ever since. I am also a huge fan of candles and you will learn this as I continue to post on my blog. If I ever dont have electricity, our family will be set for a very long time. I hope you enjoy this post and goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment