Wednesday, March 14, 2012

French Doors

I keep going back and forth on what color to paint the french doors in the kitchen, that lead out onto our covered patio. I am also hoping to add a single french door between the kitchen and the pantry, when we do the remodel.  Do I want to keep them white or paint them black? I think the black will look so pretty, but what if it's too much? What if I don't like it? I don't think I would be able to persuade my husband to paint them over if I don't like the way they turn out. Who knew there could be so much angst over painting doors? I need to decide quickly because this is the perfect weather for painting. Here are a few photos of inspiration I found on Pinterest. Pinterest isnt making my decision any easier, with so many beautiful choices in both black and white.








1 comment:

  1. Sara, Isn't it hard to choose? I love the black, but I know what you mean about changing if you don't like it. French doors aren't easy to paint.
    It sounds like it's going to be pretty either way!

    Kim:)

    ReplyDelete