Monday, March 5, 2012

I Heart These Spaces

Pinterest will be the death of me. I cannot stop pinning! Isn't there a rehab facility I can go to or a pinners anonymous meeting of some sort? With that being said I found a few photographs of some spaces that I am totally in love with, each for a different reason.



This is my favorite space. I wouldn't change anything in the room.

I love the built in seating, the rug, and the overall cozy feeling of this room. I can imagine having breakfast in the space.

I love the doors and the crown detailing on the walls.

What's not to love?
I like the art displayed on the walls and the french doors. I could jump right into this bed and just stare out these doors all day long.


The blue and the coral are lovely together. I want this headboard.



1 comment:

  1. Sara,
    Love all these. So perfect for Spring and letting the light in the house! Pinterest is horribly addicting. I am trying to limit myself so I get a few other things done!!

    Loved all your recipes. Haven't had a chance to comment. I am going to make the French toast and croissants for my kids!

    Kim:)

    ReplyDelete