Friday, March 23, 2012

Retail Therapy

Today I went shopping. It seems like it has been a long time since I went shopping for anything other than food or cleaning supplies. My brother came along, and we had a great time. I think my new favorite store is Crate&Barrel, I adore it! I could spend hours there, just looking at each little thing. I'm certain that my brother was having a wonderful time, as I went back and forth each display countless times. He was thrilled, as every man would be. This would probably explain why my husband never wants to come with me anymore. I bought some wonderful things at Anthropology, who doesn't love that store? Kaile and Kristin discovered H&M, and I left there with two very cute dresses for Spring. We also had lunch, and then went to downtown Mckinney to do a little more shopping. I did think of my husband during the trip, I bought him some homeade honey caramel, and gummy bears, his favorite. Today was much needed, and I had so much fun. Every girl needs a little retail therapy every now and then. Tomorrow I will be baking some cakes, and making some salsa to bring to my uncle's tomorrow evening for a family gathering. Sunday,  we are having a bbq at our house so I will be sure to post pictures. Have a good evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment