Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Kitchen Remodel

Well the time has come, we finally get to remodel our kitchen! FINALLY! We are hoping to start the process within a month, just one month. I don't think i truly understood how many decisions one makes when doing a complete renovation, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed at this point. I honestly didn't think we would be remodeling this soon, I expected it to be years from now. I guess I need to have a little more faith in my husband. Haha. With that being said, I have started pulling together ideas I like and making a list of things I want to do or have. I want my new kitchen to be beautiful, simple, and functional. A kitchen can be gorgeous, but without function it just doesnt work. I also have to be realistic with myself, my kitchen isn't a big kitchen, it is galley style, so I need to utilize any space I have and make every inch count. I began to browse the internet and gather some ideas this morning, there are so many different choices for everything. Here are a few pictures I found of things I liked, and a few ideas I thought would work well in my kitchen.


What's not to like? I want these light fixtures about my counters, and the fridge is gorgeous.

A pot filler will be installed in my ktchen. If i don't do subway tile, then this would be my second choice for a backsplash.
Great Pantry. Did I mention a new pantry will be included in the remodel?
I am in love!!!!!!!!!!!


I love the subway tile and the cabinetry in this space. This kitchen is also very small, so I can relate.


I have a thing for subway tile. Again, I like the backsplash and the clean, simple feel of this kitchen.


Really loving the color of the cabinets.







These floors are perfect! Exactly what I want!




No words are necessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment