Sunday, January 13, 2013

I Love Sundays



This morning we all woke up a little later than normal. I love when that happens on the weekends. I made the kids a warm batch of cinnamon rolls while Allen and I made lattes. I am getting pretty good at making lattes. At this point Starbucks might even hire me. ( Insert laughter here.)



It was the perfect Sunday morning. Even Buddy wanted to be lazy. He sat on the window seal practically all day long. I am finding the best Sundays are filled with the laughter of the kids, our family gathering in the kitchen while I prepare breakfast, and just taking the time to enjoy life. We should do it more often. The kids enjoyed a little dessert before lunch. I think they now prefer pots de creme over chocolate pudding. It was a dessert before dinner, comfort food, and never change out of our pajamas kind of day.




Have I mentioned lately how much I love my family? Or our cozy little home? Even with all of its flaws  and imperfections. Or how much I just love Sundays??? What is your favorite day of the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment