Sunday, October 27, 2013

Our Remodeled Kitchen



It is finally finished! I cannot tell you how excited I am about our kitchen being finished. It is even prettier than I imagined it to be. I finally have a kitchen that fits me, our home, and our family. It will be the perfect space to cook in for Thanksgiving. The remodel was a team efffort, by team I mean I did a little painting and Allen did everything else. He did an amazing job! We finished it on Wednesday,and I stayed up until 3am cleaning the space and putting everything back in place. When we started the remodel we set a budget of $500.00 and we ended up going a bit over, but totally worth it. You really can have a beautiful kitchen at an affordable price. We didn't want to spend a lot of money because we are adding on an addition to our home next year, which will include a brand new kitchen. We painted our existing cabinets, put on new updated laminate coutertops, added a subway tile bac splash by the stove, new stainless sink, and then added bead board as the backsplash for the rest of the kitchen. Oh, and we added all new hardware. Total transformation I tell you! Anyways I searched through my photos for hours and the above photo is the only picture I could find of what our kitchen looked like before. As you can see it was pretty outdated, but I hope you enjoy the pictures of our newly remodeled kitchen. Every time I walk into the space now I smile. Have a great evening and thanks so much for checking out my blog!
















No comments:

Post a Comment