Monday, March 18, 2013

Strawberry Crumble Bars




A few of the blogs I read have been raving about the Barefoot Contessa's Raspberry Crumble Bars. I am a huge fan of the Barefoot Contessa and I love any dessert with the word crumble in it. However, I do not like raspberries, not even a little. I have really been wanting to make them so I made them with my favorite jam, strawberry. Strawberry has been my favorite since I was a little girl. Stonewall Kitchen Strawberry Champagne Jam is absolutely amazing. I had a jar of it in the fridge so I used it to make my bars. These bars are everything they claim to be and more. They are like heaven in your mouth. I don't mean to brag or seem full of myself but my mother said they are one of the best things I ever made. People eating my food and loving it makes me so happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment